As the new semester gets underway, you’re probably busy with classes and settling into a routine. But keep safety at the top of your mind. Here are some safety resources ASU offers:
- The ASU Alert system sends you necessary information during a campus emergency.
- The ASU LiveSafe mobile app enables you to send ASU Police real-time anonymous tips and call 911. Use the SafeWalk function to allow a friend to track your walk home on a virtual map.
- Emergency call boxes located throughout ASU campuses and parking garages connect directly to the ASU Police Department.
- Register your bike to help police find it, if it’s taken.
- ASU’s COVID-19 information page is regularly updated with the latest information surrounding how the virus is affecting ASU operations.
Listen to this Inside ASU podcast episode on safety at ASU, and check out these personal safety suggestions.