As the new semester gets underway, you’re probably busy with classes and settling into a routine. But keep safety at the top of your mind. Here are some safety resources ASU offers:
- ASU’s COVID-19 information page is regularly updated with the latest information surrounding how the virus is affecting ASU operations.
- The ASU Alert System sends you necessary information during a campus emergency.
- The ASU LiveSafe mobile app enables you to send ASU Police real-time anonymous tips and call 911. Use the SafeWalk function to allow a friend to track your walk home on a virtual map.
- Emergency call boxes located throughout ASU campuses and parking garages connect directly to the ASU Police Department.
- Register your bike to help police find it, if it’s taken.