As an Entrepreneurship + Innovation Fellow, you will join a network of students who are passionate about approaching problems in new ways, developing big ideas and wanting to make their mark at ASU. You will enjoy personalized support and mentorship as you build your innovation portfolio, with the opportunity to start, grow or create a venture of your own.
Some fellows have already started businesses, led international service projects or had an impact in their own community; others are just starting to explore what it means to be innovative. Join the E + I Fellows to develop skills that prepare you for the future.
WHAT TO EXPECT IF YOU ARE SELECTED AS AN E + I FELLOW?
- an invitation to pursue your own venture or academic innovation project, or engage in entrepreneurship experiences
- opportunities to network with some of ASU’s most creative, passionate Sun Devils that are working to bring their ideas to life
- behind-the-scenes access to entrepreneurship opportunities and events at ASU and in the greater Phoenix startup community
- connections to mentors and experienced innovators, and a university community dedicated to supporting you, your dreams and your overall ASU experience
- insight into competitive opportunities to advance your ideas, including accelerator opportunities that are exclusively for ASU students. (Annually, half a million dollars is invested in student ideas at ASU.)
- regular access to professional development, leadership and career opportunities
Academic innovation projects
- students who like to identify solutions to real-world challenges, and who care about ideas
- students who want to connect with other Sun Devils who care about innovation and develop a network committed to innovating at ASU
- students who are interested in innovation, have an early-stage idea, or have already started a business and are looking to advance a venture
- students of any major or academic interest with an entrepreneurial mindset or skill set
For more information regarding the E + I Freshman Fellow opportunity, contact:
Lauren Dunning, M.Ed
Sr. Program Manager
Entrepreneurship + Innovation