As an Entrepreneurship + Innovation (E + I) Fellow, you will be part of a hand-picked cohort of ASU freshmen at the #1 most innovative university. You will enjoy personalized support and mentorship and the opportunity to pursue your own venture, innovation project or set of entrepreneurial experiences.
All students invited to this program have the potential for big ideas that will make their mark at ASU. Some fellows have already started businesses, led international service projects, or had an impact in their own community. Join the E + I Fellows to develop skills and build a unique portfolio of experiences that prepare you for the future.
All E + I Fellows have access to programs and services in support of:
- Venture development (for profit and not-for-profit ventures)
- Conferences, workshops and bootcamps
- Field trips and immersion experiences
- Mentoring and support in preparation for external and ASU-based competitions and awards
Academic Innovation Projects
- Students who like to identify solutions to real-world challenges, and care about ideas.
- Students who want to connect with like-minded Sun Devils and develop a network committed to innovating at ASU, recently ranked the #1 most innovative school according to U.S. News & World Report
- Students who have already started a business and are looking to advance a venture OR have an early-stage idea OR interest in innovation and want to be connected to a support network of like-minded Sun Devils
- Students of any major or academic interest can be an E + I Freshman Fellow. Entrepreneurial thinking is a mind-set and skill set that can be applied across all majors and future careers.
- An invitation to pursue your own venture, academic innovation project or engage in entrepreneurship experiences like Silicon Valley trips and study abroad programs.
- Opportunity to network with some of ASU’s most creative, passionate Sun Devils that are working to bring their ideas to life.
- Behind the scenes access to entrepreneurship opportunities and events at ASU and in the greater-Phoenix startup scene.
- Unique opportunities to advance innovation and research at ASU during all four years as a Sun Devil.
- Connections to industry mentors and experienced innovators and a university community dedicated to support you, your dreams and your overall ASU experience.
- Insight into competitive opportunities to advance your ideas, including accelerator opportunities that are exclusively for ASU students. Annually, half a million dollars is invested in student ideas at ASU.
- Regular access to professional development, leadership, and career opportunities.
For more information regarding the E + I Freshman Fellow opportunity, contact:
ASU Office of Entrepreneurship + Innovation