Become an Edson E+I Fellow
Cultivating an entrepreneurial mindset
What is the Edson E+I Fellows program?
The Edson E+I Fellows program is led by the J. Orin Edson Entrepreneurship + Innovation Institute and is a yearlong experience for first-year Sun Devils who want to explore the possibilities of entrepreneurship and be part of a community of other first year ASU students. As an Edson E+I fellow, you will have opportunities to build your network, develop skills and advance your Arizona State University experience while exploring entrepreneurial ideas and connecting with others.
This is a competitive opportunity for incoming first-year students who want to be part of a collective Edson E+I Fellows experience. As an Edson E+I fellow, you will connect to resources and students who are curious about entrepreneurship and innovation. Students in this program dedicate time outside of class to go to events, connect with other Edson E+I Fellows and take advantage of ASU-specific entrepreneurship resources.
The Edson E+I Fellows program is not a scholarship opportunity, nor is it tied to your major or any specific academic unit. Instead, it is a student community that provides access to resources, guidance, and learning experiences related to your own entrepreneurial interests, which includes the opportunity to apply for funding to further develop your ideas. It is an opportunity to learn how to start and develop your ideas and build a network of other entrepreneurial and innovative students all while in your first year at ASU!
The Edson E+I Fellows program is open to students of all majors and academic interests.
Benefits of becoming an Edson E+I Fellow
- Connection with other first-year Sun Devils who are curious, creative and excited about the possibilities of entrepreneurship.
- Networking experiences and events presented by the J. Orin Edson Entrepreneurship + Innovation Institute.
- Access to mentorship, skill-building workshops and help with developing ideas early.
- J. Orin Edson Entrepreneurship + Innovation Institute Swag
- And more!
You might be an Edson E+I Fellow if you
Apply today by telling us your story.
The E+I Fellows experience is selective to help ensure meaningful connections and opportunities for all members.
- First-year students for fall 2024.
- Competitive GPA.
- Demonstrated curiosity for innovation (direct startup or past entrepreneurship experience is not required).
Application opens: November 15, 2023
Priority deadline: January 15, 2024
Second deadline*: April 1, 2024
Final deadline*: June 1, 2024