Registering for any class after the deadline requires approval from the college or school offering the course and is an exception to university policy; there is no guarantee that a late request will be approved.
Policies and procedures vary by college/school, but most will follow these guidelines (complete the following steps in the order in which they are listed):
- Fill out an enrollment request form.
- Obtain instructor approval and signature.1,2
- Obtain department/school approval (if required).
- Obtain final authorization from the college or school offering the course
- Submit the approved form to the University Registrar’s Office (Student Services Building 140 or any other registrar location)