By registering for classes students agree to pay all applicable tuition and registration fees. Students are required to pay all tuition and fees for any registered course unless enrollment is officially cancelled during the 100% refund period.
- Tuition and fees are nonrefundable after the 100% refund period.
- All refunds are less any amounts owed to the university and are subject to payment holding periods.
- Withdrawal or cancellation occurs on the calendar day that withdrawal is requested either online or in person at a Registrar site.
- The university provides a prorated refund for students receiving financial aid based on the date of the withdrawal.
Fall and Spring Semester Classes
- The 100% refund period extends through the first two weeks of the semester for regular semester classes (Session C) and sessions eight weeks or longer.
- The 100% refund period is one week for sessions shorter than eight weeks (Sessions A & B) and for dynamically dated classes.
- For classes that begin prior to the first day of the regular semester, the applicable 100% refund period begins on the class start date not the semester start date.
Students are required to pay tuition and fees owed for enrollment cancellations that occur after the refund period.
Summer Session Classes
The 100% refund period is the first five days of the applicable summer session (Sessions A, B and C.) Students are required to pay tuition and fees owed for enrollment cancellations that occur after the refund period.
Medical or Compassionate Withdrawals
Students withdrawing for medical circumstances or other extenuating circumstances must contact their college to initiate the process. Approved medical or compassionate withdrawals are eligible for up to an 80% refund of tuition if approved within two years of the end of the semester. No tuition refund is provided thereafter.
For specific semester or session deadlines, please refer to Tuition Dates and Deadlines.