Students must meet the following minimum criteria to be eligible for most federal, state and institutional funding:
- Must meet eligibility requirements set by the U.S. Dept. of Education.
- Must file a FAFSA for the current academic year.
- Must be admitted as a degree-seeking student to a qualified undergraduate, post-baccalaureate, graduate, or eligible certificate program (for information about your particular certificate program, please contact Student Financial Assistance). Some types of aid are restricted to certain degree levels and/or programs.
- Must be registered with the Selective Service Administration, if required by law.
- Must not be in default on any prior student loan.
- Must not owe a repayment on any Title IV financial aid.
- Must be making Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- Must submit all requested documents and those documents must not be found to limit your eligibility.
- Must enroll in ASU classes such that it allows for disbursement of your offered financial aid (see ASU's Census policy).