As part of Arizona State University’s contracts with our bank and credit card companies, to continue to be able to accept payment cards we are required to meet requirements developed by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) which is designed to protect cardholder data.
Along with the other technical and operational requirements ASU must satisfy the university’s merchant departments (anyone receiving or processing debit or credit cards for the sale of ASU related goods and services) must:
- Complete annual security awareness training on the importance of cardholder data security.
- Acknowledge receipt and understanding of ASU's Credit Card Processing and Security Policy and Procedures.
Annually, all personnel that handle or may come in contact with payment card information must complete training through our preferred training partner. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- CampusGuard course.
- 45 minute video.
- Need access to a web browser.
This online course is intended to familiarize you with the rules and standards of the Payment Card Industry by reviewing the standards and how they apply to you.
You'll benefit by learning to:
- Have a better understanding of the payment card industry standards.
- Protect sensitive information.
Contact email@example.com to gain access to the online course. This training is a yearly requirement for those who process or handle payment card information.