Skip to content Skip to navigation

Federal Work-Study Adjustment

This form is used to request adjustments to your Federal Work-Study awards.

Types of aid that can be requested for adjustment:

  • Estimated Federal Work-Study = not currently hired in a work-study position.
  • Actual Federal Work-Study = hired/working in a work-study position.


  1. Follow the instructions provided on the eForm.
  2. Submit the eForm to Financial Aid and Scholarship Services.

Having trouble downloading a form?

If you are having issues opening one of the forms above, please follow these instructions:

  • Right-click on the form link and choose "Save link as...", or similar depending on your browser.
  • Choose a location on your computer to save the form.
  • Navigate to the location of the saved form on your computer and double-click it to open.
  • To view and complete a parent form, make sure the parent is logged into My ASU as a guest.