My ASU Parent Guest Access is an online tool that allows students to share FERPA-protected information with parents and guests. ASU recognizes that parents, guardians, spouses and others are important to students. We provide the opportunity for these important individuals to support, foster and be involved in students' academic careers. Students have the choice to share some or all of the information available to parents and guests. For more information on the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, visit ASU’s FERPA page.
My ASU Parent Guest Access allows students to share any of the following in My ASU:
- admission status
- class schedule, major and college
- final grades and Academic Status Reports
- finances and Parent PLUS loan
- authorized payer permission
- tasks or to do items related to finances, academics, and campus services
- on-campus housing
- You will receive an email invitation to My ASU Parent Guest Access once your student has invited you to access his or her records.
- Once you receive the validation code from your student, follow the link provided in the email invitation to the My ASU Parent Guest Activation page.
- Enter the validation code, click the checkmark next to I Agree and then click Continue.
- If you were previously set up as an authorized payer for your student you will need to enter a QuikPay Link Code to link to your existing QuikPay account. You may have received this in an email, but you will have an opportunity to resend it to yourself.
- If you have an ASURITE ID, click the Sign In button. If you don’t have an ASURITE ID, click Continue on the My ASU Guest activation screen, and you will be prompted to fill out a form to create one. Once your ASURITE ID has been created, you will have My ASU Guest Access.
- If you don’t see the information you are expecting, contact your student to confirm the permissions that were set for you.
Refer to the How do Parents or Guests Activate My ASU Guest Access help article for more detailed instructions.