According to the guidelines of the Federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, university policy permits the release of directory information about any student who has not indicated that the information should not be released.
Directory (releasable) information includes the following:
- Student name.
- All addresses on file (including ASU email address).
- Telephone numbers.
- Date of birth.
- Degrees, honors and awards received.
- Academic level.
- College and major.
- Dates of attendance.
- Enrollment status (e.g., full-time, part-time, undergraduate, graduate).
- Participation in officially recognized activities and sports.
- Weight and height of members of athletic teams.
- Most recently attended institution.
Releasing this information is your choice.
If you would like to limit the amount of directory information that can be released, you must submit a Withhold Directory Information Request form.