Estimate approved tuition and fees for the current or upcoming academic year.
Visit My ASU regularly, to view your monthly eBills, make online payments, view academic information and view registration options.
- My ASU provides access to your student account information 24 hours a day, seven days a week from anywhere in the world. To manage your account, login to My ASU and select My Finances in the Quick Links box on the left.
- Billing statements are not mailed.
- Academic information is available e.g. grades, transcripts, class schedules, etc.
- Registration Holds - Items that can prevent you from registering.
- Task List - Tasks you need to complete, such as completing a financial aid form.
Check your ASU email account and keep your contact information updated.
- Correspondence from the Student Business Services Offices will be sent to the student's official University asu.edu email account. Students are expected to ensure that email is accessed, read and acted upon in a timely fashion. Students bear the responsibility of missed messages and should check their ASU email on a regular basis.
- It is the responsibility of the student to make sure all addresses are current and active, including refund address if applicable. Update addresses through My ASU by clicking on My Profile.
Pay your ASU charges in a timely manner or follow up on your Financial Aid.
- Make sure you will be receiving your financial aid awards by ensuring they are accepted.
- Avoid late fees or suspension of services.
- Review the Tuition and Billing Calendar and make note of the Academic Calendar.
Contact us at 480-965-6341 or email email@example.com with additional questions or if you need further assistance with your university account.