By providing the list of Web resources below, ASU does not imply endorsement of these sites. Information available online should not take the place of consulting with a pre-law advisor.
- LSAC Official Guide to ABA - Approved Law Schools
- ABA Standard Information - Data provided by all ABA accredited law school regarding matriculation data, average LSAT, GPA, scholarship averages, bar passage rates and more.
- ABA Employment Data - Find out where graduates of law schools are finding employment 10 months after graduation.
- Law School Admission Council (LSAC)
- Law School Transparency - Law school reports on employment, cost of attendance and more.
- U.S. News & World Reports
- Law School HQ
- LawDragon - Create your own list of potential law schools using the items you deem most important to you in a law school
- Law School Numbers - Students can create a profile and update their admisions decisions for the current cycle for each school. Students self-identify the information and it may or may not be accurate.
- Law School Distribution - Find out where Arizona State University graduates have enrolled in law school.
- Access Group: Education Financing and Services (nonprofit organization providing programs and services for financing graduate and professional education)
- ASU Financial Aid and Scholarship Services
- College Board (information regarding student aid and borrowing)
- Federal Trade Commission (assists with credit reporting problems)
- FinAid: The SmartStudent™ Guide to Financial Aid
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Internet Legal Resources Guide (categorized index)
- National Foundation for Credit Counseling
(information on credit and contact information for Consumer Credit Counseling Services, a nonprofit organization that helps repair credit and assists in understanding credit history)
- U.S. Department of Education
- ABA Commission on Opportunities for Minorities in the Profession
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- NAACP Legal Defense Fund
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- National Black Law Student Association
- Native American Rights Fund (NARF)
- National Native American Law Students Association