The Pre-professional Advising Office partners with law related internship facilities to provide internship opportunities that will enable students to gain further insight into the field of law.
LIA 484: Pre-Law Internship
- Internship application form
- Application must be submitted to the Pre-professional Advising Office (Fulton Center, Suite 135). All applications must include internship coordinator contact information.
Arizona Foundation for Legal Services & Education
- Internship program description - Guidelines and Expectations for Interns
- Each year, the foundation's efforts reach more than 300,000 Arizona school children through the training of teachers, school resource officers and probation officers about our laws, justice system and the foundations of democracy. The foundation also grants funds to non-profit organizations that provide free legal assistance to those who would otherwise go unrepresented, so that all people in Arizona can have a voice in our justice system. A variety of internship experiences are available.
Hernandez Global Pre-Law Internship
- Internship description
- Hernandez Global focuses exclusively on U.S. and Global immigration law. Interns will research and write reports, organize data and processes and assist in the preparation of actual cases.
The Maricopa County Court Appointed Special Advocate Program (CASA)
- Volunteer program description and application
- The Maricopa County Court Appointed Special Advocate Program (CASA) promotes and supports quality volunteer advocates to speak in the interests of abused and neglected children in the dependency court system. CASA volunteers must be at least 21 years of age.
The United States Federal Pretrial Services Agency
- Pre-trial services information
- U.S. pretrial services officers are situated at a crucial place in the federal criminal justice process–the very start. Officers often are the first court representatives defendants encounter after their arrest.
- Contact Alma Lopez for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arizona State Senate Page Program
- Internship application
- The Arizona State Senate is currently hiring temporary full-time and part-time Senate pages. The Senate Page program provides applicants an exciting up-close look of the legislative process in Arizona.