Advisors are available to assist students in making decisions concerning their future academic career. In addition, the Health Professions Advising Office maintains a selection of materials related to the different health professions, a library of professional school catalogs, brochures and videos.
The office can provide service by:
- Guiding, monitoring and assisting students with academic progress and success.
- Guiding involvement in activities, workshops and internships.
- Maintaining a complete and up-to-date resource library of medical, dental and other allied health school programs.
- Assisting in the application process to professional schools.
- Facilitating the management of letters of recommendation for professional schools.
Students may contact the Health Professions Advising Office to schedule an appointment with an advisor. There is a program fee of $50 for students with more than 56 credit hours. The fee covers unlimited access to the services and resources provided by the Health Professions Advising Office and applies until the student graduates from Arizona State University or ceases to use the services provided by the Health Professions Advising Office.
Additional Resources for Students at ASU's West Campus
The Health Professions Advisory Committee at ASU’s West campus was established to help students pursue careers in one of the health professions. Find out more about the advisory committees and studying pre-health at the West campus.
Additional Resources for Students at ASU's Downtown Phoenix Campus
The Office of Pre-Health Advising on ASU’s downtown campus serves the needs of students on this campus who are interested in pursuing a career in the health professions. Find out more about pre-health advising and events at the Downtown Phoenix campus. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.