Registering for any class after the deadline requires approval from the college or school offering the course and is an exception to university policy; there is no guarantee that a late request will be approved. Contact the School of Sustainability for additional information.
Policies and procedures vary by college/school, but most will follow these guidelines (complete the following steps in the order in which they are listed):
- Fill out the enrollment change request form
- On the back side of the form, thoroughly detail how you will make up any missed work.
- Obtain instructor approval and signature on both the description on the back side of the form, and the course addition .1,2
- Obtain final authorization from the School of Sustainability (Wrigley Hall, suite 108).
- Submit the approved form to University Registrar Services (Student Services Building 140 or any other registrar location)