To register for a class after the drop/add deadline, you are required to obtain the authorization from the instructor and division that offers the class. Students who wish to request late registration must follow the instructions listed below. You are requesting an exception to university policy; there is no guarantee that a late request will be approved.
Complete the following steps in the order in which they are listed:
- Fill out an enrollment request form.
- Obtain instructor approval and signature.1,2
- Obtain division approval:
- Social and Behavioral Sciences (SBS): FABS 105, 602-543-6058
- Mathematical and Natural Sciences (MNS): CLCC 217, 602-543-6050
- Humanities, Arts, and Cultural Studies (HArCS): FABN 201, 602-543-4444
- Submit the approved form to University Registrar Services (University Center Bldg., Room 101 or any other registrar location)
For questions, please call 602-543-7000.