To register for a class after the drop/add deadline, you are required to obtain the authorization from the instructor and college that offers the class. The college offering the course is listed in the course catalog, under course details, under “offered by.” Students who wish to request late registration must follow the instructions listed below. You are requesting an exception to university policy; there is no guarantee that a late request will be approved.
Complete the following steps in the order in which they are listed:
- Fill out an enrollment request form.
- Obtain instructor approval and signature (form must be submitted on the day of instructor approval).1,2,3
- Obtain academic advisor approval (instructor approval does not guarantee administrative approval from the advising office):
- Math and Natural Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org or Student Services Center (FAB N101) West Lobby
- Social and Behavioral Sciences: email@example.com or Student Services Center (FAB N101) West Lobby
- Humanities, Arts, and Cultural Studies: firstname.lastname@example.org or Student Services Center (FAB N101) West Lobby
- Submit the approved form to University Registrar Services (University Center Bldg., Room 101 or any other registrar location)
For questions, please call 602-543-3000.