To process a registration transaction after the posted drop/add deadline, you are required to obtain authorization. Students who wish to request a late registration transaction must follow the instructions listed below. We can only approve Teachers College courses.
Please note: you are requesting an exception to university policy; there is no guarantee that a late request will be approved.
Request to add a course or swap sections of the same course offered by the Teachers College
- Fill out an enrollment request form.
- Obtain instructor approval and signature.
- Submit form for approval from the Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College at one of following locations:
- Submit the approved form to University Registrar Services.
- For questions, please call the Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College at 480-965-5555 (Undergraduate students) or 602-543-6358 (Graduate students).
Request to Drop a course offered by the Teachers College
Requests to drop a course offered by the Teachers College after the drop/add deadline are not permitted unless there are extenuating circumstances that cannot be resolved by a withdrawal. You can process a course withdrawal request after the drop/add deadline. A withdrawal will remove the class from your current schedule and will result in a grade of ‘W’ on your official transcript. The grade of ‘W’ has no impact on your grade point average (GPA). You should review the deadlines for course withdrawals.
The last day drop/add requests may be approved is the transaction deadline date.