Instructions to Student (complete the following steps in the order in which they are listed):
- Fill out an enrollment request form. Include the Class #, Course Subject & Number, Number of Units of Credit to be added or
dropped/swapped. 1, 2
- On the back of the form, include a telephone number where you can be reached when your enrollment request has been approved.
- Obtain instructor approval and signature. 3, 4
- Sign the enrollment request form.
- Bring the completed enrollment request form to the Honors Advising Office on your campus.
- Your Honors Academic Advisor will obtain the required signatures and stamps from the college. You will be called when your form is ready to be picked up.
- Pick up the approved enrollment request form and submit it to the University Registrar Services (Student Services Building 140 or any other registrar location) for processing.
For questions, please call the Honors Academic Advising Office at 480-965-9155.