"My study abroad experience exceeded my expectations as it was one of the best experiences of my life! I will always cherish the many great times I had during the four months spent in Ireland. I was enriched by my experience both academically and culturally." -Marc, Finance major
Expand Your Universe
Study abroad, immerse yourself in another culture and increase your global knowledge. Living in and learning about another part of the world can be an unbelievable growth experience. Your junior year is the perfect time to take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Studying abroad allows you to learn more about yourself and who you are as well as gain insight about the world around you. It's also an experience that will give you a substantial edge as you move into the work force or continue on to graduate school after you receive your bachelor's degree.
A common experience that students often wish they would have participated in during college is a study abroad program. Many students don't consider studying abroad, because they think they will fall behind and won't graduate on time. This is not true. You can study abroad and still graduate in four years or less.
Check out ASU's Study Abroad Programs and learn more so that you can make the most of your junior year.
ASU Study Abroad Programs
Visit the Study Abroad Programs site through the Office of the Vice President for Global Engagement. This site has information about the ASU Study Abroad Office (SAO), U.S. Passport Acceptance Office and more. Use this site to search for study abroad programs around the world that interest you.
More ASU Study Abroad Resources
- Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts: Study Abroad
- Hugh Downs School of Human Communication (College of Liberal Arts & Sciences): Summer Study Abroad
- New College of Interdisciplinary Arts and Sciences: Study Abroad Opportunities
- School of Human Evolution and Social Change (College of Liberal Arts & Sciences): Field Schools and Study Abroad
- School of Letters and Sciences: Study and Experiential Learning Abroad
- W. P. Carey School of Business: Study Abroad Program