International Students and Scholars Center
As a globally engaged institution, international students are an integral part of Arizona State University. Our office is comprised of a staff of trained experts, versed in the details and requirements of academic and employment-based programs.We are here to provide information, programming and guidance to foster success and enrich each international student's educational experience at ASU. Programs and services include:
- SEVIS (Student and Exchange Visitor Information System) reporting compliance
- Visa and document administration required for F-1 and J-1 degree-seeking students and their dependents
- SEVIS Information sessions
- Optional Practical Training (OPT) and Curricular Practical Training (CPT) Workshops
- University administrative policies and procedures for international students
- Liaison with administrative and academic units, sponsors and governmental agencies
- Information, referral, and resource center
- I-94 form/Arrival information
- As of May 21, 2013, Customs and Border Protection (CBP) automated all I-94 Forms. The I-94 Form will be created electronically upon arrival and will be available immediately for verification purposes.
- View and print automated I-94 from the U.S. Custom and Border Protection (CBP) website (https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/).
- Caution: Do not use any other website link to retrieve your I-94!