The Financial Guarantee Letter needs to contain the following information:
- Billing instructions including a requisite U.S. address.
- The name of the student - listed exactly as the student will register.
- The length of the sponsorship. It cannot be less than one semester.
- A statement of the specific charges the sponsoring agency will pay. (Tuition & Fees, Third-Party Billing Fee, etc...)
- The maximum dollar amount covered.
Student Accounts does not accept Financial Guarantee letters that require special billing conditions such as specific class enrollment, financial aid received, maintenance of a minimum grade point average, or passing grade requirement.
Submit Financial Guarantee Letters to ASU Student Accounts Office:
- Fax: 480.965.9242
- E-mail: email@example.com
- In Person: Student Accounts desk (second floor of Student Services building, Tempe Campus)
- By Mail:
Arizona State University
Student Accounts Office
PO Box 870303
Tempe, AZ 85287-0303
Attn: Sponsored Student Representative
Note: Invoiced amounts to all agencies are due prior to grades being posted. If payment is not received from the agency by the indicated due date, then it is the responsibility of the student to make payment for the invoiced amount.
Back to Third-Party Sponsorship.