The Financial Guarantee Letter must contain the following information:
- Billing instructions including a requisite U.S. address.
- The name of the student (listed exactly as the student will register).
- The length of the sponsorship. It cannot be less than one semester.
- A statement of the specific charges the sponsoring agency will pay (Tuition & Fees, Third-Party Billing Fee).
- The maximum dollar amount covered.
Student Accounts does not accept Financial Guarantee letters that require special billing conditions such as specific class enrollment, financial aid received, maintenance of a minimum grade point average or passing grade requirement.
Submit Financial Guarantee Letters to the ASU Student Accounts Office. Letters can be submitted by:
- Fax: 480-965-9242
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Person: Student Accounts desk (second floor of Student Services building, Tempe Campus)
Arizona State University
Attn: Sponsored Student Representative
Student Accounts Office
PO Box 870303
Tempe, AZ 85287-0303
Invoiced amounts to all agencies are due prior to grades being posted. If payment is not received from the agency by the indicated due date, then it is the responsibility of the student to make payment for the invoiced amount.