As a graduate student at Arizona State University, you will find support at every turn. These are just a few of the ways to tap into the many university resources available to you.
We want you to be as successful in your program as possible. Check out these academic resources to boost your success.
- ASU Libraries: You’ll have access to extensive collections and databases — more than 4.5 million electronic and print volumes at your disposal for research and projects.
- Graduate Writing Centers: Staff at these centers can coach you through any stage of the writing process. Writing tutors are available at all four metro Phoenix campus locations, as well as online.
- Graduate Student Centers: Need access to a computer lab, a meeting space for your study group or just a quiet place to read? With multiple campus locations, Graduate Student Centers offer all this and more.
- ASU Career and Professional Development Services: Prepare for the next step in your career by attending job fairs, making professional connections, participating in career workshops and more.
It’s not all studying: there are many important community resources that all students have access to, including graduate students.
- Graduate and Professional Student Association: GPSA is the official student government for all ASU graduate and professional students. Students are supported through community events, funding for research and travel, professional development opportunities, and more. All graduate students are automatically GPSA members, but you can apply to be a volunteer team member for more active involvement.
- Sun Devil Dining: No matter what you’re craving, you’ll find delicious dining options on campus, including vegetarian and vegan choices, residential restaurants and more. Graduate students can also purchase meal plans.
- Sun Devil Fitness Complex: All ASU students have memberships to the fitness centers on each campus, regardless of where their majors are located. From intramural sports to instructional classes and more, there is something for everyone.
- University Housing: If you need a place to live, ASU offers on-campus, upper-division housing on all four metro Phoenix campuses.
- ASU Health Services: High quality, affordable health care is available right on campus. The wide array of health services offered includes primary care, women’s health, X-rays, chiropractic care, acupuncture and more.
Whether you need to get to another campus or around metro Phoenix, it will be a breeze with all of the transportation options for ASU students.
- Across campus: Walk, board or bike. If you’re on the Tempe campus, you can use the Flash to get from one side of campus to the other.
- Between campuses: Hop on a free intercampus shuttle, complete with Wi-Fi so you can get work done on the way.
- Across town: Check out Valley Metro light rail and buses, and look into a U-Pass. If you’d prefer to drive yourself, consider renting a car through Enterprise CarShare.
Current Graduate Students
ASU's Graduate College offers mentoring, professional development and resources to support you in your academic and career pursuits, and help you thrive in ASU's dynamic graduate community.