Discover what ASU is like
If you experienced foster care and are an entering freshman or transfer student in spring 2019, you can kick off your ASU experience by participating in Bridging Success Early Start. This free, six-day program is specially designed to welcome you to ASU, connect you to the Bridging Success community and help you learn about campus resources that will support your success!
Bridging Success Early Start will be held Sunday, Aug. 11, 2019 – Friday, Aug.16, 2019. – just in time for you to begin ASU Welcome Week activities with all of your classmates.
By participating in Bridging Success Early Start, you will:
- get connected with Bridging Success staff dedicated to your success
- live on-campus to begin your transition to college life
- become familiar with campus resources
- learn about university academic expectations and strategies for success
- meet new friends and participate in fun activities!
Bridging Success Early Start is offered on the Tempe campus and is open to students enrolled at the Tempe, Downtown Phoenix, Polytechnic or West campus.
Whatever your campus, we want you to join us.
Your Next Steps
If you need help with completing your next steps to enroll at ASU, please contact Bridging Success — we are here to help you.
- activate your ASURITE UserID.
- submit your FAFSA application for financial aid.
- pay or defer your enrollment deposit.
- select your Orientation date.
- *Apply for fall on-campus housing.
- *Confirm fall housing and then request an Early Arrival for Bridging Success Early Start.
- Submit your Education Training Voucher.
July 1: Bridging Success Early Start Registration deadline
Contact us by email at Jeanne.Hanrahan@asu.edu or call 480-727-0707.