If you experienced foster care and are an entering freshman or new transfer student in fall 2017, you can kick-off your ASU experience by participating in Bridging Success Early Start. This free, 6-day on-campus program is specially designed to welcome you to ASU, connect you to the Bridging Success community, and help you learn about campus resources that will support your success!
Bridging Success Early Start begins Sunday, Aug. 6, and concludes on Friday, Aug. 11 — just in time for you to begin Welcome Week activities with all of your classmates.
By participating in Bridging Success Early Start, you will:
- Get connected with Bridging Success staff dedicated to your success.
- Live on-campus to get a sneak peek of college life.
- Become familiar with campus resources.
- Learn about college academic expectations and strategies for success.
- Receive lunch and dinner Sunday through Friday at no cost.
- Meet new friends and participate in fun events!
Your Monday-Friday academic schedule will be from approximately 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Social activities will follow.
Bridging Success Early Start is offered on the Tempe campus and is open to students enrolled at the Downtown Phoenix, Polytechnic, Tempe or West campuses.
Whatever your campus we want you to join us for Bridging Success Early Start and live on campus to get the full experience! If you plan to live on another ASU campus in fall or plan to commute you can live in temporary housing on Tempe campus with other Bridging Success students during the program.
Admitted to ASU? Register now for Bridging Success Early Start. To attend the program, you need to be enrolled full-time in fall classes.
If you need help with completing Your Next Steps to enroll at ASU, please contact Bridging Success — we are here to help you!
Your Next Steps
- Activate your ASURITE UserID.
- Submit your FAFSA application for financial aid.
- Pay or defer your enrollment deposit.
- Select your Orientation date.
- Apply for fall on-campus housing*.
- Submit your Education Training Voucher (beginning July 1).
- Confirm fall housing then request an Early Arrival for Bridging Success Early Start.
Bridging Success Early Start Housing*
Please Note: To submit your Fall Housing Application, go to the ASU My Housing Portal. After you are assigned fall campus housing be sure to Request an Early Arrival through the ASU My Housing Portal so you can move on-campus early to participate in Bridging Success Early Start.
If you are planning to live off-campus in fall, the Bridging Success staff will assist you with arranging your temporary on-campus housing during the Bridging Success Early Start program.
For questions about on-campus housing, visit University Housing.
Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-496-0054.