Tax Rollover Verification
If you or your parents filed a tax return(s) and used the IRS Data Retrieval tool or submitted a copy of the Tax Return Transcript to complete the Retrieve IRS Data task list item on your My ASU, you will need to submit this form to have any rolled over IRA distribution or untaxed Pension funds excluded from your expected family contribution.
Financial Aid and Scholarship Services will review the documentation submitted in order to determine if the untaxed portions of IRA distributions or pensions were a rollover and can be removed from the untaxed income section of the FAFSA.
This will not hold the awarding and disbursement of financial aid.
- Please select the appropriate aid year's form below and follow the instructions provided on the form.
- Submit the form to Financial Aid and Scholarship Services.
Having Issues Downloading A Form?
If you are having issues viewing one of the forms above, please follow these instructions:
- Right-click on link and choose "Save link as...", or similar depending on your browser.
- Choose the location to save the form.
- Navigate to the location of the saved form on your computer and double-click it to open.