Federal Tax Return Schedule Verification
Financial Aid and Scholarship Services will request this documentation only if it is needed to complete your financial aid file. This item holds the awarding and disbursement of financial aid if it is listed on your task list on My ASU.
- If you and your spouse (if applicable) are required to file a Federal Income Tax Return (IRS Form 1040), please submit a copy of all of your (and your spouse's) tax return schedules to Financial Aid and Scholarship Services. Otherwise you must submit a Student Non-Tax Filing form.
- If your parents were required to sign the FAFSA - If your parents are required to file a Federal Income Tax Return (IRS Form 1040), please submit a copy of all of your parent's tax return schedules to Financial Aid and Scholarship Services. Otherwise you must submit a Parent Non-Tax Filing form.
What year's tax return schedules should I submit?
You must submit the appropriate year's tax return schedules for the academic year it is being requested.
- For the 2014-2015 academic year, submit the 2013 tax return schedules
- For the 2015-2016 academic year, submit the 2014 tax return schedules.
- ASU cannot accept documentation via e-mail. Please submit documentation in-person, by mail otr by fax.
- Please do not submit tax extension documentation as Student Financial Assistance does not award aid based on estimated tax data.
- Print your name and ASU ID on the upper right hand corner of all documents submitted.
Having Issues Downloading A Form?
If you are having issues viewing one of the forms above, please follow these instructions:
- Right-click on link and choose "Save link as...", or similar depending on your browser.
- Choose the location to save the form.
- Navigate to the location of the saved form on your computer and double-click it to open.