Expected Family Contribution (EFC) is a measurement of your family's financial strength and it is used to determine your eligibility for need based aid during one academic year. You receive an EFC based on the processing results of your FAFSA. If the income information on your FAFSA has changed since the time you filed, you may submit an income reduction review. The review if approved will reevaluate your FAFSA and your EFC with the current information.
Note for families with a zero Expected Family Contribution (EFC): please do not submit this form since you have already been offered the maximum amount of aid possible for a student with an EFC of zero.
Changes resulting from this review do not guarantee an increase in aid.
- Please download the correct year's form below and follow the instructions provided.
- All sections of the form must be completed or the form will not be processed.
- Attach required documentation.
- Include a personal statement explaining all losses of income.
- Submit this form to the Financial Aid and Scholarship Services office.
Reviews will not be processed until the financial aid file is complete.
If you have significantly underestimated your income on a prior year’s Parent Review form, you may be required to wait until the end of the calendar year before a new review can be considered.
If your current situation is not on the form and you want to know if it is reviewable, please visit any financial aid office and a counselor will assess your situation. Not all situations are reviewable per federal regulations.