Skip to content Skip to navigation

Student Aid Adjustment & Return of Financial Aid Funds

You can submit this form to Financial Aid and Scholarship Services to request an adjustment to your financial aid awards.


  1. If you are returning loan funds already received in a check or direct deposit, please download the "Return of Financial Aid Funds form" below. For all other aid adjustments, please use the Student Aid Adjustment eForm.
  2. Follow the instructions provided on the form.
  3. Submit the form to Financial Aid and Scholarship Services.
Download Forms: 

Having Issues Downloading A Form?

If you are having issues viewing one of the forms above, please follow these instructions:

  • Right-click on link and choose "Save link as...", or similar depending on your browser.
  • Choose the location to save the form.
  • Navigate to the location of the saved form on your computer and double-click it to open.