2017-2018 Financial Aid History - Unofficial Transcripts
You have been identified by the Department of Education as having attended several different schools within the last four years while receiving a Federal Pell Grant and/or student Direct Loans. Therefore, ASU is required to evaluate your academic transcripts and financial aid disbursements from all the schools you have attended during the last four academic years (i.e. 2013-14, 2014-15, 2015-16, & 2016-17). Since ASU Admission Services does not have all your official academic transcripts on file, you must complete the process below.
- Complete the form below. Instructions are provided on the form.
- This item holds the awarding and disbursement of federal student aid if it is listed on your My ASU Financing Task List.
- Check the status of your document on your My ASU Finances page. Please allow 2-3 business days to show as received.
- This requirement does not apply to scholarships, employee tuition benefits, or private student loans.
- This requirement does not prohibit you from registering for classes.
- For further details, visit the Financial Aid Enrollment History website.
Now offering the
Complete and submit the form online
Having Issues Downloading A Form?
If you are having issues viewing one of the forms above, please follow these instructions:
- Right-click on link and choose "Save link as...", or similar depending on your browser.
- Choose the location to save the form.
- Navigate to the location of the saved form on your computer and double-click it to open.