2016-2017 Eligible Non-Citizen Verification
Financial Aid and Scholarship Services will request this documentation only if it is needed to complete your financial aid file. This item holds the awarding and disbursement of financial aid if it is listed on your task list on My ASU.
You can view your document status on your My ASU Finances page. Please allow 2-3 business days to show receipt in your My ASU Financing Tasks.
- Print the form below and follow the instructions provided.
- Submit this form to Financial Aid and Scholarship Services.
Please do not submit any of the following documentation since these are not acceptable documentation for eligible non-citizen status:
- Employment Authorization Card or Documents (I-688A, I-688B, or I-766)
- B-1 or B-2 Business or Tourism Visa
- F-1, F-2, or M-1 Foreign Student Visa
- N (NATO) Visa
- A2 or A3 Visa (foreign official, including attendants)
- H or L series Visas (allows temporary employment in the U.S.)
- J-1 or J-2 Exchange Visitor Visa
- G Series Visa (pertaining to international organizations)
- Notice of Approval to Apply for Permanent Residence (I-171 or I-464)
- Period of Adjustment Letter/Receipt
- Application for permanent resident status (not yet approved)
- U Visa (Form I-918)
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) status
- Family unity status individuals who have an approved 1-817 application
Having Issues Downloading A Form?
If you are having issues viewing one of the forms above, please follow these instructions:
- Right-click on link and choose "Save link as...", or similar depending on your browser.
- Choose the location to save the form.
- Navigate to the location of the saved form on your computer and double-click it to open.