Financial Aid and Scholarship Services will request this documentation only if it is needed to complete your financial aid file. This item holds the awarding and disbursement of financial aid if it is listed on your task list on My ASU.
- Please select the appropriate aid year's form below and follow the instructions provided on the form.
- Submit form to Financial Aid and Scholarship Services.
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has confirmed that any of the above documents may be photocopied as long as it is done for lawful purposes.
- Note that Social Security cards and driver's licenses are not acceptable forms of documentation of citizenship or national status.
- If you are an eligible non-citizen with a valid resident alien card or other acceptable eligible non-citizen statuses, as listed on the Eligible Non-citizen Verification form, you must correct your FAFSA by changing question #14 Are you a U.S. citizen to: no, but I am an eligible non-citizen and provide your Alien Registration Number on FAFSA question #15.