Select Base Undergraduate Tuition Amount
Select a campus to add its 2013-2014 academic year's base tuition amount to your budget worksheet.
|Eastern Arizona College||$5,954||$5,945|
Select Room Amount
Select Average Meal Plan Amount
Select Base Graduate Tuition Amount
Permalink (copy link to refer back to this completed worksheet at a later time)
- Scholarships from outside private sources (employers, community organizations, scholarship donors, veteran's benefits, etc.) can reduce the amount of aid you receive from other sources. ASU makes every effort to reduce student loans and work-study first.
- The federal government requires each school to develop its own standard allowances for living expenses (i.e. books/supplies, room, board, transportation and personal) as a means to award financial aid in a consistent manner for all students.
- While personal and transportation expenses are not part of your direct costs calculated here, you will need to consider what these costs will be for you during the academic year and how you will budget for them.
- We have provided this tool as a means for you and your family to investigate the different costs that may be associated with attending ASU. Due to your personal choices, ASU's standard allowance for some expenses may not match your actual costs. In order to maximize your financial aid, it is important to make wise decisions regarding living arrangements and choice of lifestyle, since ASU is unable to award more financial aid in an academic year than the determined standard allowances.
- Room and board rates are representative for a typical student and actual rates may be higher or lower. Follow the links provided to see detail rate information.
- If you have an unusual expense (e.g., unexpected medical, childcare, additional course costs, purchase of a computer, change of housing plans, etc.) you may request a review of your expenses by submitting a Student Review form to Financial Aid and Scholarship Services (not all expenses may be approved).
This is not a bill. This is only an estimate. All amounts shown here or in other university publications or Web pages represent tuition and fees as currently approved. However, Arizona State University reserves the right to increase or modify tuition and fees without prior notice, upon approval by the Arizona Board of Regents or as otherwise consistent with Board policy and to make such modifications applicable to students enrolled at ASU at that time as well as to incoming students. In addition, all tuition amounts and fees are subject to change at any time for correction of errors. Finally, please note that fee amounts billed for any period may be adjusted at a future date.
If you have questions or comments about tuition and fees, please contact the Student Accounts Office.
If you have questions or comments about financial aid and cost of attendance, please contact Financial Aid and Scholarship Services.