Skip to content Skip to navigation

What will happen to my financial aid if I drop a class or I decide to go to another school?

Based on the date you drop or withdraw, you may be responsible for paying back a portion of your aid. Visit for more information when dropping courses, and for more information when dropping from all your courses in either a session or the entire semester.

To cancel your financial aid because you are attending another school, submit a written request (include your ASU ID number and signature) or visit one of our office locations to make a request. Your ASU ID number can be found on your Sun Card listed as a ten-digit number, or you can login to My ASU and look under ID’s on the My Profile tab.