Skip to content Skip to navigation

What is the right way for me to respond to a subpoena, court order or request from a law enforcement professional for records?

All requests for student information, whether by subpoena, court order or authorization, should be sent to the University Registrar Services administrative office for review and processing. If the request calls for more information than is available directly from University Registrar Services, those materials will be gathered together under the direction of the Office of General Counsel and submitted as a package in response to the request. Do not be intimidated by a badge. Refer all inquiries to University Registrar Services.