Skip to content Skip to navigation

What do I do when I receive a request for information about a student who has directed the university not to release any information?

This can be very awkward. If the student has told us not to release any information, university employees may not even acknowledge that the person is or has ever been a student here. You might say, "I have no releasable information." If the caller questions that statement, you may reiterate what you have already said; or, of course, you may refer them to University Registrar Services at 480-965-3124.