Skip to content Skip to navigation

What do I do if a student tells me that he believes a colleague has inappropriately disclosed his student information?

It is recommended you refer the student to a member of the University Registrar Services administrative staff at 480-965-7302 to discuss the applicability of the Lost, Stolen, or Inappropriately Disclosed Student Records Information Policy at