Skip to content Skip to navigation

Is there anything I need to do to document my TEACH Grant?

You must certify your teaching service or your intent to teach annually to FedLoan Servicing servicer for the TEACH Grant for the U.S Department of Education. Verification of the intent to teach is required if you are still enrolled in a TEACH Grant eligible program of study, but have not received additional TEACH Grants. If you do not certify your teaching service, your grant will convert to an unsubsidized loan.