Skip to content Skip to navigation

How do I Replace Lost W-2 or 1099 MISC Forms Needed for Verification Documents Request?

If you no longer have your W-2's and/or 1099 MISC Forms, you can request a replacement W-2 and/or 1099 MISC from the employer who issued you the original.

Or, you can request a “Wage & Income Transcript” from the IRS by printing the paper 4506-T Form. Complete the form with box 8 marked, then submit to the IRS. The “Wage & Income Transcript” will be mailed within 7-10 days. Once received, upload a copy through Verification Documents Request.