Skip to content Skip to navigation

My parents live out-of-state but I attend an Arizona high school; will I be considered a resident if I graduate from an Arizona high school?

No, you would be classified as a non-resident. Per ABOR guidelines, “The domicile of an unemancipated person is that of either parent.” You may, however, qualify for the Non-Resident Tuition Rate for Arizona High School Graduates, which is 150% of in-state tuition.