Skip to content Skip to navigation

I'm an ASU employee who is classified as a nonresident for tuition purposes, but am otherwise eligible for the Qualified Tuition Reduction Program. How should I proceed?

Please submit your Qualified Tuition Reduction Form (QTR) to the Student Accounts Office. Once submitted, that office will notify the Residency Office who will adjust your residency status for the term in question.