Skip to content Skip to navigation

If I marry an Arizona resident, can I be classified as a resident?

Yes. There is a provision in current ABOR guidelines that would allow you to be re-classified if you marry a resident of Arizona. You would request reclassification by submitting a residency petition and providing appropriate documentation to support that both you and your spouse meet current ABOR guidelines for the spouse exception.