Skip to content Skip to navigation

I want to transfer to ASU from either Northern Arizona University or the University of Arizona. Can I receive the merit scholarship I was awarded from high school to attend ASU? (also called portability)

No, only university eligible students receiving the Regents High Honors Endorsement (RHHE) scholarship may transfer their RHHE award to ASU under certain conditions. The scholarship will be awarded for the amount of tuition when the student would have entered the university. The RHHE transfer request form, which lists additional eligibility criteria, can be found online at