Skip to content Skip to navigation

I am a research assistant, teaching assistant or graduate assistant and have been paying resident tuition. Am I a resident?

No. These positions are funded by waivers submitted by your college or department that pays the out-of-state portion of your tuition and fees; but, your status for residency purposes remains non-resident. To request reclassification, you would need to submit residency petition and appropriate supporting documentation.