Skip to content Skip to navigation

I accepted the wrong amount of my Federal Direct Stafford Loan, Perkins Loan, and/or Parent PLUS Loan. Can it be corrected?

Yes, submit a written request (include your ASU ID number and signature) or visit one of our office locations to make a request. Your ASU ID number can be found on your Sun Card listed as a ten-digit number, or you can login to My ASU and look under ID’s on the My Profile tab.