Can I work in a non-Federal Work-Study job on campus?
- You may work Hourly (non-FWS) during the summer without attending summer classes:
- If you are in a degree program, was enrolled in the spring semester and did not graduate.
- If you are an incoming student and are admitted, and enrolled, for the fall semester.
- If you are in a degree program and took only 1 credit hour in the spring, you must be enrolled in summer or fall.
- Visiting students only attending the 1st summer session at ASU can only work from the beginning of the summer term until the end of the 1st summer session.
- Visiting students only attending the 2nd summer session at ASU can only work from the beginning of the 2nd summer session until the end of the summer term.
- International students with an F-1 visa may work up to 40 hours per week during the summer term if they are enrolled full time for the following fall semester.