Skip to content Skip to navigation

Enrollment Change Request Form

Use the Enrollment Change Request form to add, drop or withdraw from a course on your class schedule.  See the Academic Calendar for drop/add/withdrawal deadlines.  For more information on drop/add/withdrawal, see How to Drop/Add & Withdraw.

If you are dropping or withdrawing from all of your classes or your only class in a given session, see Complete Session Withdrawal for more information and instructions.  


  • Included with the form.
Download Forms: 
PDF icon Enrollment Change Request (pdf)121.48 KB

Having trouble downloading a form?

If you are having issues opening one of the forms above, please follow these instructions:

  • Right-click on the form link and choose "Save link as...", or similar depending on your browser.
  • Choose a location on your computer to save the form.
  • Navigate to the location of the saved form on your computer and double-click it to open.
  • To view and complete a parent form, make sure the parent is logged into My ASU as a guest.


Novel coronavirus information

Fall 2021 update | FAQ page | Novel coronavirus updates