Romantic couples needed for 30-day study about how committed romantic couples negotiate forgiveness and reconciliation after a hurtful act or event in their relationship. Participant criteria, participation, and incentives include:
- In the past twelve months, you or your partner has engaged in a hurtful act or event that the other person considers harmful to your relationship.
- Couples who have been in a committed relationship for one year or longer.
- Both parties must be 18 years or older to participate.
- Participants will complete twice-weekly diary entries for four weeks.
- Each participant can earn up to $60 for their participation (up to $120/couple).
The quality of romantic relationships is pivotal to social health and thriving. (Especially if cohabitating during COVID!) Your assistance in participating or referring participants will help us understand more about how couples negotiate their shared relational standards in close partnerships.
For more information about participation, please email Dayna Kloeber at email@example.com.