Request that your official transcript(s) be sent to Admission Services
High school transcripts from the United States
Community college or university transcripts from the United States
Request transcripts from each international educational institution you attended. Official transcripts must be mailed or sent directly from the issuing institution’s records office electronically, and must include a certified English translation of all documents not written in English. ASU will not accept scanned transcripts sent as email attachments. If your school(s) cannot send your transcripts directly to ASU, you may send official transcripts, making sure they meet one of the following requirements:
- Original academic credentials issued by the registrar of the institution attended, bearing the original raised or colored seal of the institution and the signature of the institution’s registrar, academic official or recognized international organization.
- Photocopies of academic credentials that have been verified as true copies of the original by a responsible official of the institution attended or by an education representative of the country’s government or embassy. (Note: Each page must bear the verifying official’s signature and stamp.)
- Verified photocopies of the official international academic credentials on file with the registrar of an institution you previously attended in the U.S. The transcript must be sent directly from the Registrar’s Office along with a statement validating that the copy is from the official document.
- Photocopies of academic credentials that have been certified by a recognized international educational organization, such as the U.S. Educational Foundation, AMIDEAST or the Institute for International Education.
- We recommend students sending documents from abroad use FedEx or DHL in order to obtain a tracking number. If possible, include your ASU student ID number and name written on each page of the transcript(s) you send.
- Any document ASU receives becomes property of ASU and will not be returned to you.
- Photocopies certified by a notary public are not official and will not be accepted. Scanned copies are also not accepted in lieu of original official academic documents.
- All international transcripts must be submitted in the original language accompanied by an official English translation. Translations must be literal, complete versions of the originals and must be translated by a university, government official or official translation service. You may not complete your own translation.
Transcripts can be sent by mail to the following locations:
Student Services Building
PO Box 870112
Tempe AZ 85287-0112
Student Services Building, SSV 112
1151 S Forest Ave
Tempe, AZ 85287-0112
Applicants in India
If you are currently in India, you can send your official transcripts directly to our enrollment advisor in Mumbai at the following address.
Mumbai Bandra Kurla Complex - Kalina
Level 2 Raheja Centre Point 294 CST Road Near Mumbai University, Off Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai, 400 098
T: +91 22 67078700
ATTN: Poonam Venkatesh
Applicants in China
If you are currently in China, please note that you can send your official transcripts directly to us in Beijing at the following address:
ASU Enrollment Advisor
Jianwai SOHO, Building 17, Suite 705
39 East 3rd Ring Middle Road, Chaoyang
Beijing, China 100022. (北京市朝阳区建外soho西区 17号楼，705室；邮编100022)
T: +86 15311265171