Thank you for scheduling a personal concierge appointment with Arizona State University’s Office of Undergraduate Admissions. Concierge appointments are conducted by phone with a Peer Admissions Representative who will guide you through key steps to completing your enrollment at ASU. Please read the following information to ensure a successful experience.
- Concierge appointments may be scheduled 48 hours or thereafter paying the enrollment deposit or receiving confirmation that a request for a major or campus change has been granted. This will ensure that your student information is current at the time of your appointment.
- The enrolling student must be present at the time of the appointment . Parents are not able to complete the registration steps on behalf of their student.
- At the time of the appointment, the enrolling student should log on to the ASU website using a computer with Internet access. For best results, use an Internet Explorer web browser with all pop-up blockers turned off.
- Please have ASURITE login information and potential dates identified that you and your family would be available to travel to ASU to attend an orientation program. Having this information readily available during your appointment will enable you to gain access to ASU registration websites and help ensure that you are prepared to schedule your ASU Orientation date.
- Appointment should last between 10-20 minutes.
If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment please contact Casey Thomas at ASUCaseyThomas@asu.edu